Kansas.gov Subscriber New Registration
To protect the health and safety of our staff, we are limiting mail collection at this time. This may lead to delays in processing subscriber registrations and account changes. If you have an immediate need, please contact email@example.com and we will assist you as best we can.
The State of Kansas offers eGovernment services so that citizens and businesses can conduct government business online instead of in line. As a Kansas.gov subscriber, you will be able to use various fee-based services that can be billed to one account. A Kansas.gov subscription can save frequent business users time and money! Your $125 annual subscription includes the following benefits:
- Access to all Kansas.gov services including subscriber-only services
- Simplified monthly billing of fee services view billing statement
- The ability to easily track activity
- Individual logins for up to 10 individuals in your organization per account
- Multiple payment options including direct withdrawal
There are many tools to help you manage your Kansas.gov Subscriber Account. Visit our Account Management Page for more information.