To protect the health and safety of our staff, we are limiting mail collection at this time. This may lead to delays in processing subscriber registrations and account changes. If you have an immediate need, please contact email@example.com and we will assist you as best we can.
Why subscribe? For many of our fee-based services, Kansas.gov offers citizens and businesses a simple “subscription plan” option that utilizes a single billing account, provides access to services typically requiring agency approval and offers a direct help and support line.
- Simplified monthly billing of fee services
- The ability to easily track activity
- Individual logins for up to 10 individuals per account for your organization
- Multiple payment options, including direct withdrawal
Sign Up Now **A subscriber login is required to access the following services.
- Business Entity Name Reservation
- Certificate of Good Standing
- Criminal History Record Check
- District Court Records Search
- KANN Kansas Automated Nurse Notification System
- KHP Online Accident Report
- KSBHA License Verification
- KSBN Kansas State Board of Nursing
- Letter of Good Standing
- Motor Vehicle Record
- Title, Lien and Registration Search
STATE GOVERNMENT HELP