Electronic Funds Transfer Billing
(NO PROCESSING FEES ARE INCURRED)
This is an automated funds transfer that will be deducted from your designated checking or savings account. Your account will be charged once per month for monthly usage as well as your annual subscription fee(s).
If your monthly usage is less than $3.00, your account will not be billed until your usage accrues a minimum of $3.00.
(PROCESSING FEES ARE INCURRED)
This is a standard billing option where the account holder will mail a paper check for the full amount shown on the electronic monthly statement. Your account will be charged a monthly minimum fee of 3% of the total account balance for using this option. To cover the costs associated with manual billing, there is also a monthly minimum charge assessed with this billing option.
- If your usage for a month is more than $0 and less than $15.00, you will be charged $15.00 plus 3% of the total account balance for that month.
- If your monthly usage is equal to or more than $15.00, you will be charged the amount of actual usage plus 3% of the total account balance.
- If there is no activity on your account in a given month, no minimum charge will apply.
Past Due Accounts
- Accounts not paid in full 30 days after invoice will be assessed a late fee of 1.5%. This fee is assessed on the total account balance due.
- Past due accounts will be blocked from further use until payment is received and account balance is brought to zero.
If your bank account declines payment, services will be inactivated until the payment is received in full. If you choose to use a different bank account, please complete a Monthly Billing Option Change Form and mail or fax it to the Kansas.gov office with a check payment of the entire balance in full. We will activate your new bank account for billing on the next billing cycle.
Electronic Monthly Statement and Notification
Electronic monthly statements are available online on or before the fifth business day of the month. You will receive an email notice with a link to your online invoice. You can use your Kansas.gov username and password to access your billing statement. If you do not have a Kansas.gov username and password, contact your company’s Kansas.gov account administrator.
STATE GOVERNMENT HELP