Resetting your Password
If your password needs to be reset click Reset Password
1. Locate the Reset Password shown below and click. Once this has been done simply complete the following windows.
If you do not have access to the email address on file for this account. You will need to send us a letter on company letterhead, asking for us to update the email address to this email for the SFTP account. You will need to include your SFTP username and the letter must be signed. You can fax the letter to 785-296-5563 or scan and email it to us at email@example.com. If you have any questions, please call at 800-452-6727 option 3.
- Open FileZilla, and click the “site manager” button in the top left of the window.
- Once the site manager is open, click the “New Site” button.
- Enter the following information into the “General” tab.
Port: Leave blank, or enter “22”
Protocol: SFTP – SSH File Transfer Protocol
Logon Type: Normal
User: Enter your username.
Password: Enter your password.
- Once you have entered the connection information, click the “Connect” button.
STATE GOVERNMENT HELP